Friday, March 5, 2010

Peyton Elise Dvoracek is here!

After being overdue, Peyton is finally here! Peyton Elise Dvoracek was born on March 2nd at 2pm - 7lbs 15 oz, 20 inches. Jordan and Ryan are very excited. They couldn't wait for her to get home. They were both a little scared of mommy being in a hospital bed.
Ryan is the one that picked out the name Peyton when I was around 6 months pregnant. There is a girl in his kindergarten class with this name and Ryan and I both agreed it was a great name and it stuck with Ryan from that day on. Jordan still hasn't agreed that this is her name. She wants to call the baby Miss Myra which is her preschool teachers name.
Ryan and Jordan have all kinds of interesting questions. When Jordan arrived the second day at the hospital and before she saw her, she asked us "is she still little?". I am sure there will be many more interesting questions to come!

1 comment:

mary said...

Congratulations Dvoracek family!!! Beautiful photos Beth, I love the name Peyton. BTW, you look great in glasses.