Tuesday, April 6, 2010
The protective brother
Ryan is so protective of Peyton and he is nuts about her. He says she is the best baby ever. Everytime she cries Ryan makes sure that mommy knows and thinks I must do something about it immediately.:-) Also there was an incident where Shawn and are were running around the house looking for Ryan's uniform and Ryan and Jordan were downstairs with the baby. Jordan was singing to Peyton and touching her head. Ryan screams - mommy and daddy Jordan is touching the baby's head. I look down and it was very gentle, and I said it is fine Ryan. He doesn't take this answer, he keeps telling us over and over and we keep saying it is fine Ryan. He finally just gives up and in desperation - thinking we aren't caring or listening to him - he says - "fine! just let Jordan touch the head!"(in this tone - implying - I give up just touch her head and she will get hurt and it will be because no one was listening to him). Very sweet, Ryan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment