When the cowboys win everyone is happy when the cowboys lose stay away from the Dvoracek home. Last night Cowboys lost...
Shawn and Ryan watched the game at Opa's house and came home late. Ryan comes home crying and wants a hug because of the loss. Shawn came home in a bad mood about the loss and took it out on me and got upset because the kitchen and the poster for Jordan's MVP day at school was not picked up. Shawn started complaining and I was quickly getting irritated. Ryan saw the two of us bickering about it. I think I said something like..."fine I won't pick up the stuff, you pick it up Shawn". All of the sudden Ryan starts laughing. I look at him and ask why are you laughing? "Because you and daddy sound like Jordand and I. " We did sound like them!! Ha. Shawn and I ofcourse laugh. Thanks Ryan for changing the mood!:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment