Almost to the end! We are excited to meet our new little girl. I am a little miserable but who isn't when they are 9 months pregnant! Not getting much sleep especially when the baby gets the hiccups which she has right now as I am typing. Lots of braxton hicks (these have been going on though since 7 months) and lots waddling.:-) But, all good stuff. We have pulled out all the hand me downs and have everything setup ready to go. So, when she is ready we are. Well...let me clarify, the kids and I am ready. Shawn is still in complete denial that we have a newborn that will be moving in very soon. :-) I am hoping he picks a name before she gets here. Ryan and I have made our decision, just waiting on Daddy at this point.
P.S. Happy birthday Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment