Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Keep your eyes on your fries

Last night Oma picked up McDonalds for the kids. Ryan over the last several months almost since he started kindergarten has been eating a lot more lately. Maybe it is something with kindergarten or the age of 6 not sure. Here is what happened last night.

Both kids sit down to eat their happy meal. Jordan then tells me that she needs to go potty, which is always a really long ordeal. She likes to socialize while she goes potty and each step is a slow process. When she returns to her seat, she starts bawling...

Mommy: "Jordan what is wrong? I can't understand you. Calm down so I can understand."
Jordan: "Ryan ate my french fries!"
Mommy: I look over and sure enough their is not a single french fry left in the package. I am trying to decide whether to laugh or to yell at Ryan.
Ryan ends up getting in trouble and I ask him to apologize to Jordan. I say to Ryan: "Why would you do this?"

Ryan: "I was still hungry so I didn't know what to do"
Mommy: "Apologize to Jordan"
Ryan: "I am sorry Jordan"
Jordan: "It is ok, it was an accident."

No comments: